HotForex has proven its mettle at its trading sector expertise and has won numerous awards over the past years.
- Awarded as ‘The Bizz Peak of Success 2017’ at The World Confederation of Business.
- Ranks within the Top 100 companies by The World Finance Magazine.
- Was ranked Best New Forex broker in South Africa 2016 by Global Banking and Finance Review Awards.
- Best Forex News & Analysis Provider 2016 at Mena Dubai FX Show
- Best Forex Broker Middle East 2016 at 17th Mena FFXPO
- Best Customer Service 2015 at European CEO awards
- Best Client Funds Protection Broker Award 2015 at Mena Dubai FX Show
- Awarded Business Excellence 2015 at World confederation of business (World COB)
- Best FX Online Broker 2015 by New Europe magazine
- Best Client Fund Security 2014 award by global Finance Market
- Best Forex Broker Western Europe at IAIR Awards
- Best Forex Broker in China 2013 at CIOT EXPO
- Best Online Broker Asia 2013 by World Finance magazine
- Best Introducing Broker Program 2013 by International Finance Magazine
- Best Forex Broker in The Gulf 2013 at Mena Dubai FX Show
- Best Forex Affiliate Program 2013 Western Europe by Global Banking and Finance
- Best FX Online Broker 2012 by New Europe Magazine
- Best Online Broker Eastern Europe by World Finance Magazine
- Best Online Broker in Asia 2012 by World Finance Magazine
- Best Forex Affiliate Program 2012 by global banking and finance
- AtoZ Foreex Approved Broker By AtoZ Forex
- HotForex, a global brokerage firm has been operational since 2010. Here listed are its attained regulations over the years-
- The firm has been incorporated in ‘Saint Vincent & The Grenadines’ as an International Broker Company under the registration number 22747 IBC 2015.
- Also listed as a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) in the name of HF Markets (Europe) Ltd under the registration number HE 277582 which is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 183/12.
- Registered under the category 1 of Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius with the Global Business No. C110008214 and License Company Reg. No. 094286/GBL.
- Also an authorized Financial Service Provider registered under Financial Service board in South Africa as HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd with authorization number 46632.
Traders can avail competitive spreads on the trades made on its corresponding platforms used by HF. Although there is a 10% commission charge for stock CFDs, frequently traded assets such as currency pairs, market indices, crude oil and precious metals generate reasonable spreads.
EUR-USD at 0.2
USD-CHF at 0.7
EUR-GBP at 0.6
USD-JPY at 0.4
SILVER at 0.03
GOLD at 0.2
UK100 at 0.6
USA100 at 0.5
HotForex Trading Accounts
Various Trading accounts are provided to traders to choose from
|Account type||Leverage||Type of Spread||Simultaneous Positions||Minimum Deposit|
|PAMM (only for SV)||1:300||Variable||350||$250|
|For HF (Europe)||1:500||Variable||$50|
HotForex clients’ deposits are protected under a Market Leading Insurance program. The Company has made significant efforts to safeguard its capital and other liabilities against Clients and third parties with a Civil Liability insurance program for a limit of €5,000,000, including market-leading coverage against errors, omissions, negligence, fraud and various other risks that might lead to financial crisis. No cost has been devised to clients for this cover.
Also negative balance protection empower clients for non-responsibility against a negative balance under highly volatile conditions such as margin calls and stop outs not functioning correctly.
HotForex is one of the leading broker firms which has excelled at all of its functional parameters whether it comes to trading, customer support or client satisfaction. The transparency of deposit, withdrawal, security and information provides a client an upper hand to be at par with every juncture when it comes to investing his capital.